Tuesday, June 3, 2008

No News Yet...

Its been a little longer than three weeks since we have been home, and we have no new news about our case. I keep checking off the days from the calender, and Ken and I keep telling each other we are one day closer to bringing Angelina home. However, this wait is much harder than I expected it to be. I thought that since we would be so busy, the time would fly by...time is standing still!

We have done all that we can do in Angelina's nursery at this point. I will leave some pics below. Other than that, we just wait by the phone...




1 comment:

Lori & Michael said...

Hi Adrian,

Her room looks beautiful! I bet you can't wait to get her home. I didn't get any updates on our case either until we got the call to travel so don't be discouraged. I was expecting to hear about a pre-trial or something and then was shocked to get the travel call and have to get all the paperwork and leave 10 days later. Olga is on the case and I'm sure the time will be here before you know it :)

Lori

http://lorimichaeladoptionjourney.blogspot.com/