Saturday, June 28, 2008

Starting To Get Excited

On Monday, it will have been 7 weeks since Ken and I petitioned the court to adopt Angelina. I think that this has been the longest 7 weeks of our lives. Ken and I miss our daughter so much. But...we are starting to get pings of excitement as we know that any new day can bring us the call of a court date! This brings us great hope and happiness!

We have put the finishing touches on Angelina's nursery.

Its 99% complete.

The only thing missing is an Angelina!

3 comments:

Scott & Tammi said...

Her room is beautiful!!! I love the little table and the bookshelf. The colors and theme are perfect! Hopefully the call will come this week!!

Anonymous said...

The room is perfect for our little ANGEL: She will have many wonderful dreams in it. We are as excited as you are. Can,t wait to see our little ANGEL.

LOVE
MOM&DAD

Lori & Michael said...

Her room is perfect. I just love it! I can't wait to hear she'll be coming home to it very soon.

Lori