Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Baby Shower

I'm not sure if I've ever expressed how lucky and blessed Ken and I are to have such wonderful family and friends. This past Sunday, they threw us a wonderful family baby shower. Everyone's generosity blew us away. This was truly more than a shower for Ken and I. This party symbolized the light at the end of the tunnel of a long and hard road. The past few years of fertility problems just melted away as we knew that, finally, we could celebrate with our family and friends the arrival of our daughter.


The shower was at my sister-in-law's house. She, my mom and my best friend planned everything, and despite the rain, everything was just perfect. The food and atmosphere were both great, and we enjoyed celbrating with all members of our families!



Ken and I opening gifts.


Our Audience!



This tent came in handy when the rain and thunder came!



Us holding a stack of sooo-cute clothes!


Can you say spoiled already!?

We were lucky to recieve many, many books for Angelina's library.


A cute clothesline.


No comments: