Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Super Surprise

Ken and I were treated to another wonderful baby shower for Angelina yesterday. Last Thursday, I was called by one of the owners of Ken's company saying that Ken is getting an award, and they wanted me to be there when he received it. They told me it was a surprise for him and not to say anything. That was very very hard for me, but I kept it secret. So, when I arrived at Ken's office yesterday afternoon, we both walked into the conference room that was transformed into a wonderful baby shower.

We received many great gifts! Included is this great sun cabana for the beach or camping. Also, we got this very cute ride-on zebra. It spins, bounces, and makes lots of loud music! We got bath and safety products, and these super toddler crayons.

Ken and I are just so thankful for all of the support that we have received over the past year from both our families and our places of work. We have been blown away with the interest people have had with our adoption and all of the kind words of inspiration. This shower was just another example of people going above and beyond for us and Angelina, and words can't express how thankful we are!

No comments: