Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some Observations

Ken and I were very lucky to have not one but three different baby showers for Angelina. We got so many wonderful toys, some classics, things that light up, make noise, and because I'm a teacher, things that sing the alphabet and work on developmental skills.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have asked everyone to just bring some old junk from around their houses for Angelina to play with...

Angelina playing with my shoes and an empty cereal box.
This dish towel and sandals entertained us for a half hour the other day!

Water bottles are fun too.

Making music!

While making Angelina's dinner today, I noticed that things got a little too quiet. You know, the quiet that signals someone is up to no good. I turn the corner from the kitchen to the living room, and this is what I saw:

Angelina was disappointed that Bear does not give rides!


What a kind and patient dog.


3 comments:

Lori & Michael said...

So cute! Aaden is obsessed with shoes too. Who needs toys when you have shoes and dogs? I love the picture with your dog. What a patient guy he is :)

Lori

Susan said...

I love the picture of Angelina sitting on your dog's head. I've got several of the same ones with Artem and our dog. God love our dogs for what they put up with.

I must say, your daughter is one of the cutest little girls and looks like a Gerber baby.

Christine and Stephen said...

Adrian:

Thanks for leaving a message on our blog. I really enjoyed reading through your blog and the steps you took for bringing your daughter home. She is absolutely beautiful and the pictures with your dog are great!!!

We are trudging along - just got the last of the paperwork needed from WHFC and our CIS fingerprint appointment -- is that light I see at the end of the tunnel :-)

Christine